How Grafter works
From local drivers to packaging, warehouse, and removal jobs
Logistics and delivery businesses are dependent on flexible staff to help with busy periods throughout the year, from Christmas through to summer sales.
Our clients are looking to fill a range of jobs across the logistics supply chain from warehouse ‘picking and packing’ and other operative jobs, through to delivery and driver jobs. We also have a number of employers specifically looking for local delivery drivers for take-away food and florist businesses.
If you enjoy flexible working and are looking for jobs such as driving, reomvals and warehouse work, then sign up and add your profile to Grafter.
Always ensure you add all your driving licence details. If you have a licence to drive lorries and trucks make sure you have this information highlighted so businesses can see exactly what you are capable of.
Benefits of Grafter
- Register and set-up your work preferences
- Job opportunities come straight to your inbox
- Choose when you work – be your own boss!
- Online agreement minimises risk of disagreement
- Free for Grafters, you receive 100% of rate shown
- No middle man, work directly for the employer